Maintenance and Servicing
Our award-winning maintenance and servicing partnership with our clients is backed by our partnership with the manufacturers
At Quadtronix, our main aim is the satisfaction of our clients; retaining our existing ones and proving to new prospects that we mean what we say and we keep our promises.
We offer provide fully-inclusive, tailored-made service agreements to ensure our client's print/copy environment runs as smoothly and cost-effectively as possible. We like to take away all the hassle and minimise user intervention to enable clients to concentrate on their business while we concentrate on ours.
Details of our service agreements
- Installation and Delivery: All equipment is subjected to a saturation bench test before final preparation, installation and delivery. This ensures our equipment arrives ready for operation from the moment we install it at your premises, thus you benefit from minimum interruption and fuss.
- Full Staff /Operator On-site Training: An essential part of our Client Support Package is the provision of appropriate training for your staff to ensure they are confident to utilise the capabilities of your new equipment. This will ensure you get the maximum return on your investment. New Staff arrive, just call and we will be happy to bring them up to speed.
- Parts: Our technicians carry in their inventory all the main consumable parts they need to service your equipment correctly; this is supported by our Regional Stock held in London Docklands and our access to the Central parts Distribution in Leicester. This provides us with access to over 99% of all parts by 10am next day.
- Labour: No unexpected labour bills, our service agreements cover you for all the service and training support time you require.
- Preventative Maintenance: Our remote monitoring software analyses and reports hardware issues that may require attention. Our Service Team replaces parts before they fail, ensuring an up time of 98% for all our clients. This ensures your equipment remains reliable for the moment you need it the most. (Download a copy of our remote monitoring software brochure). Service/Emergency Calls: Our service agreements provide for all emergency call outs, there is no additional charge. We aim to be with you within 4 hours and we are currently achieving 3.2 hours, with 92%+ of calls completed on the first visit. We ensure you always have maximum usage of your equipment. We prove with actions our commitment to your loyalty.
- Finance Options: Various financing options at competitive rates and prices ensure you make the most of every single penny of your investment.
- Upgrade Policy: Liberty to upgrade to new and more competitive equipment within our range, should your needs change. Subject to terms and conditions.
- Tailored Service Packages: Should you require a more personalised service package, we are more than happy to discuss your needs and provide a bespoke resolution to exceed your expectation and meet your budget constraints.
So, if you need technical on-site help, we can be there within four hours...., and remember..., Quadtronix resolves 92% of problems on the first visit, so we can have you back up and running within no time at all.
A fully-inclusive service agreement is not suited to all and for that reason we introduced our Labour Voucher Scheme which provides one maintenance agreement supporting all printers, scanners an fax machines even if they were not supplied by us. This is ideal for comanies who have devices from varying manufacturers, with different requirements and need a rapid response. For more details download our LVS brochure.
Of course, we will also provide an ad-hoc service/repair to any device on a chargeable basis at very competitive rates.
For further details on any of the above please call us free on 0800 252 282 or drop us an email.