Managed Print Plan
A Managed Print Plan will enable you to concentrate your efforts into your business and remove some of those, often, frustrating, mundane distractions of your print/copy environment.
We realise that in today's businesses there are many unwelcome distractions and concerns which divert time and money away from those more important issues. The advancement of digital print technology has meant that staff, management and IT departments have become involved in the procurement, administration and cost control of print devices. In many organisations the print devices have spiralled out of control and there is no way of knowing the true cost of print or even who is printing what and when!
The cost of your print could be as much as 3% of your revenue.*
* Source Gartner
A Quadtronix managed print plan CAN dramatically reduce your costs but that is not the only benefit. By outsourcing the management of your printing, copying and scanning fleet to Quadtronix you will:
- Manage current equipment and expenditure by gaining control of what you have and be aware of exactly what is being printed and by who in your organisation.
- Reduce administration costs - a single fixed payment invoice covering everything, even paper and staples if you wish.
- Reduce carbon footprint with more eco-friendly, energy-efficient devices, recyling of toner cartridges and forced use of certain device functions, i.e. duplex (double-sided printing to reduce paper usage, postage costs and document filing space)
- Optimised hardware utilisation to ensure over/under usage does not occur and you are working with a modern and economic fleet.
- Boost productivity with proper deployment of devices, eliminating delays in the production of documents
- Prevent delays and reduce downtime with our remote monitoring software which continuously reports on device status and proactive maintenance thus increasing device availability.
- Reduce administration time of multiple devices and consumables with just one point of contact for all your output needs - no matter what brand your devices may be.
- Supply management taken care of. Our remote monitoring software ensures consumable stock levels are replenished before you run out and avoiding unnecessary storage and phone calls.
- Frees up your staff and managers from tedious tasks so they can make better use of their core skills.
After all, print isn't necessarily your core business, but it is ours.
To find out more, download our free guide or call one of our Print Management team on 020 7055 3600. Alternatively, click here to leave your details and we will contact you to discuss a free print usage and savings audit. If you prefer, simply send an email to email@example.com