Quadtronix Services offering free advice to alleviate the issues within your print/copy environment.
Your print and copy headaches are our business
Of course, if you know exactly which product you are interested in, we can simply provide a proposal with an optional fully-inclusive service agreement. But generally, we don't expect you to know which products you require, we simply like to listen to your issues, challenges and requirements and then offer a tailor-made, cost-efficient solution to meet your needs, improve your productivity and efficiency and reduce your waste, costs and carbon footprint. This is because everyone's requirements vary.
- From a standalone, eco-friendly, cartridge-free laser printer to a fully managed print plan and document strategy for your entire hardware fleet and workflow document management system.
- From a desktop mono copier or fax to a fully-networked, colour multifunctional with print, copy, scan and fax and a host of finishing options.
- From a mobile scanner to a heavy-duty, duplex office scanning system.
- From a compliant email-management solution to a fully-integrated electronic document management system.
- Or maybe a complete managed print plan or managed document service, include as little or as much as you like. Include all hardware, software, consumable and our remote monitoring software for automatic fault alerts, device problems and low toner supplies.
- Our various cost and print management software enables complete control over devices; forced authentication, i.e. using the company swipe card, print to mailbox feature, restrict specific functions, i.e. colour, enforce rules, i.e. duplex printing..
- A fully inclusive service agreement for your existing equipment, even if we didn't supply it or maybe our labour voucher scheme designed for companies with varying requirements who need a rapid reponse for laser printers and fax machines.
- A printer, copier, scanner, fax, multifunctional on a short-term hire or rental basis, ideal for conferences, trade shows or simply excessive workload.
And remember all our advice, audits, trial machines, print samples and quotations are completely free of charge. To discuss your needs, talk to us now by calling 0800 252 282
or drop us an email.