Wide Format Scanner - Colortrac SmartLF GxT25c - 25" Width Scanner
Colour Type: Colour
Specification: Wide Format Scanner - Colortrac SmartLF GxT25c - 25" Width Scanner
SmartLF Gx25 & GxT25 High Definition (HD) series - Colour & Monochrome Scanners
Colortrac SmartLF Gx Series - High Definition Colour/Monochrome large format scanner solutions using charge coupled device (CCD) sensor technology with innovative modular digital camera units (DCUs).
The imaging system at the heart of the SmartLF Gx series scanners is an ultra-compact, digital CCD camera unit (DCU). Each DCU is capable of scanning images at 1200 x 600 dpi optical input resolution (maximum 600 x 600dpi optical output by the scanner) and captures 48-bit colour or 16-bit panchromatic monochrome data. Each DCU has 10,800 pixels of RGB triplets plus panchromatic monochrome data.
Colortrac SmartLF Gx series A1/25" scanners are designed to provide the professional and graphic arts scanning market with a future-proofed solution via hardware and software enhancement options. Whether it be photographs, advertising, point-of-sale or any other graphics you’ll get accuracy and quality with maximum workflow at a cost you can afford.
SmartLF Gx25 & GxT 5 HD series - The SmartLF Gx25 & GxT 25 series consists of three versions available with standard and thick media options. Gx 25m / GxT 25m capture wide dynamic range black & white photographs and CAD drawings at speeds up to 6 ips. Gx 25c / GxT25c adds wide colour gamut scanning to to the 25m with colour scan speeds up to 0.75ips. Finally, Gx 25e / GxT 25e adds express wide colour gamut scanning at speeds up to 3 ips.
SmartLF Fx models
SmartLF Gx 25m - 25" width monochrome
SmartLF Gx 25c - 25" width colour
SmartLF Gx 25e - 25" width enhanced colour
SmartLF GxT models add Motorised Thick Media option to handle media up to 20mm thick
SmartLF GxT 25m - 25" width monochrome
SmartLF GxT 25c - 25" width colour
SmartLF GxT25e - 25" width enhanced colour
- Low cost / high performance - the best value large format CCD scanner available
- 1200 x 600 dpi CCD cameras captures fine image details sharply and subtle shades accurately
- Gx 25 - has three DCUs giving 129,600 pixels
- 100 - 9600 dpi resolution selectable in software for optimal resolution
- Industry leading accuracy - ± 0.1% ±1 pixel
- Image Capture: 48-bit primary point colour, 16-bit primary point greyscale
- Dynamic Normalisation Application - improves shadow / highlight detail of images and gives better tone recognition
- Advanced 2+3 wheel-drive Active Paper Transport (APT) - transports media securely and carefully
- Motorised Thick Media option (MTM)- adapts the APT for media up to 20mm thick, automatic detection of optimum grip roller pressure
- On-site upgrade to colour - enhanced scanner functionality with firmware upgrade to colour or enhanced colour
- Easy-to-use Control Panel - Stop/Rewind and Load/Forward but retaining the familiar Scan and Copy buttons
- Simple, easy-to-use software interface - one touch scan to file, scan to copy and scan to email - see software below.
- Scan Speeds - 6 ips mono, 0.75 ips colour, 3 ips enhanced colour
- Plug and Play - via USB2 connection
- RoHS Compliant - SmartLF Gx42 complies with EC Restriction of Hazardous Substances - Directive 2002/95/EC.
Request a Quote
Our request a quotation is available free and without obligation. Please complete your details and one of our team will be in touch. If you prefer to speak to a human being, please call us on 0800 252 282.
Please add any additional information you feel may be relevant: