Wide Format Scanner - Colortrac SmartLF Cx40m - 40" Width Scanner
Colour Type: Colour
Specification: Wide Format Scanner - Colortrac SmartLF Cx40m - 40" Width Scanner
Provide fast, high quality scans, copies or digital file distribution of wide format maps, engineering drawings, blueprints, site plans, architectural renderings, newsprint and many other large format technical documents. SmartLF Cx 40 wide format scanners are ideal for AEC, CAD, GIS & Reprographics applications in many enterprises.
There are three SmartLF Cx 40 (CX40m CX40C & CX40E) large format scanner models with performance levels and features optimised for different applications. If your requirements change, the m & c models can be upgraded at your premises quickly and easily using our simple scanner upgrade process.
|SmartLF CX40m - monochrome
||9" per second
|SmartLF CX40c - colour
||9" per second
||0.75" per second
|SmartLF CX40e - enhanced colour
||9" per second
||3" per second
- Low cost/high performance - the best value large format scanner available
- Image Capture - 48 bit with best 24 bits used
- 600 dpi deep focus Contact Image Sensors - captures fine details sharply and accurately
- 5 contact imaging sensors (CIS) each with 5,000 pixels
- 25,000 pixels x 4 (sequential R + G + B & panchromatic B/W)
- 48-bit primary point colour image capture
- 16-bit primary point greyscale image capture
- Accuracy - ± 0.1% ±1 pixel
- Dynamic Normalisation Application - improves shadow/highlight detail of images and gives better tone recognition
- Advanced all-wheel-drive Paper Transport - to scan originals with care
- On-site upgrade to colour - enhanced scanner functionality with firmware upgrade to colour or enhanced colour
- Easy-to-use Control Panel - with Stop/Rewind and Load/Forward but retaining the familiar Scan and Copy buttons
- Simple, easy-to-use software interface - one touch scan to file, scan to copy and scan to email
- Instant scanning from power-on - no warm-up, no waiting and no calibration
- Plug and Play - via USB2 connection
- Scan Speeds - 10.1 ips mono, 0.8 ips colour, 3.36 ips enhanced colour
- Low total-cost of ownership - individually replaceable scan glasses, robust mechanical design, virtually unlimited life span LED light source and maintenance software
SmartLF Cx 40 wide format scanner features:
- Innovative large format scanner design utilising high quality Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology to provide 600 dpi optical resolution (25,500 pixels, RGB triplets) and 40" image width.
- All SmartLF Cx 40 wide format scanners capture monochrome at high speed with very sharp, clean black & white images and finely rendered greyscale reproduction.
- Two colour models offer a choice of fast or express scan speed; both come with Colortrac, best-in-class CIS colour image quality - built in.
- SmartLF Cx 40 large format scanners are supplied complete with SmartLF "ready-to-run" Scan/Copy/Email software and internet upgrade server.
- Real-time viewer for image quality and boundary checking.
- Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) & Still Image Interface (STI).
- TIFF, JPEG & PDF standard file formats.
- Simple, easy to use and effective.
Whatever the application, SmartLF Cx 40 is an easy to use, customer installable wide format scanner that provides high performance, great images and exceptional value for money - straight out of the box.
Request a Quote
Our request a quotation is available free and without obligation. Please complete your details and one of our team will be in touch. If you prefer to speak to a human being, please call us on 0800 252 282.
Please add any additional information you feel may be relevant: