Kyocera TASKalfa 180, 181, 220, 221 A4/A3 Black and White Multifunctional offering print, copy scan and fax functionality
Colour Type: Black & White
Specification: A4/A3 printer copier scanner fax
Exceptional productivity for all your document needs
Made to make daily office work easier, the TASKalfa180, 181, 220, 221 have been designed to achieve the greatest possible efficiency in the workplace. This range of multifunctionals offer print, copy scan and fax with excellent image quality and superb ease of use. Thanks to Kyocera's long-life components, you can be sure that you will keep on benefiting from these qualities.
Product Features and Benefits:
- 18/22 pages per minute in A4 and 8/10 in A3
- Time to first copy only 5.7 seconds or less
- Standard network print function (TASKalfa 181/221)
- Optional GDI print function (TASKalfa 180/220)
- Optional 50-sheet reversing document processor for effortless copying, scanning and faxing
- 600dpi laser technology with 256 greyscale copying for crisp text and realistic photos
- TASKalfa 180/220/181: 350-sheet, standard paper capacity (expandable to 1,250 sheets)
- TASKalfa 221: 650-sheet standard paper capacity (expandable to 1,250 sheets)
standard paper capacity (expandable to 1,300 sheets)
- Long-life components for exceptional efficiency and reliability
This product is available for purchase, lease or on a Quadtronix Managed Print Plan. A fully inclusive service agreement is available which includes our Remote Monitoring Software free of charge. This reduces your staff from mundane tasks such as supplying meter readings and ordering toner and enables us to receive automatic alerts to ensure our Service Technician can attend your service calls with the right parts for a first fix solution, thus you benefit from increased device availability and uptime. If you require assistance on this or any other product, please give us a call on 0800 252 282 or drop us an email, or request a quotation below.
Kyocera TASKalfa 180 181 220 221 Product Brochure
Quadtronix Capture-IT Guide
Request a Quote
Our request a quotation is available free and without obligation. Please complete your details and one of our team will be in touch. If you prefer to speak to a human being, please call us on 0800 252 282.
Please add any additional information you feel may be relevant: