Kyocera TASKalfa 300i A4/A3 Black and White Multifunctional offering Print, Copy, Scan and Fax functionality
Colour Type: Black & White
Specification: A4/A3 printer copier scanner fax
This Mono Laser Printer Copier Scanner and Fax is easy to integrate into any office workflow, the multi-talented TASKalfa 300i performs as a copier, network printer, full colour scanner and optional fax module. A docment processor which scans at up to 50 images per minute ensures that this multifunctional gets every job done quickly.
Product Features and Benefits
- Up to 30 pages per minute A4 black and white
- Up to 15 pages per minute A3 black and white
- Network printing as standard
- Colour scanning as standard
- Double-sided printing as standard
- Expandable dual fax ports and internet fax
- Individual paper-handling and finishing options
- Large touch-screen control panel offers fantastic usability
- Enhanced security function - IPSec, IPv6 and PDF encryption as standard
- Optional Document Guard Kit to ensure documents embedded cannot be copied, scanned or faxed from any similarly-equipped Kyocera multifunctional
- Long-life components provide exceptional efficiency and reliability
This product is available to purchase, lease or with a Quadtronix Managed Print Plan. A fully inclusive service agreement is available which includes Remote Monitoring Software free of charge. This gives you complete control of your print technology and includes benefits such as automated meter submissions, automated toner replacement and intelligent fault reporting alerts direct to our Service Centre. Thus, you benefit from increased device availability and uptime, increased staff efficiency and productivity and more time to concentrate on your core business. If you require further information please call us on 0800 252 282, drop us an email or request a quotation below.
Kyocera TASKalfa 300i Product Brochure
Quadtronix Remote Monitoring Software Guide
Request a Quote
Our request a quotation is available free and without obligation. Please complete your details and one of our team will be in touch. If you prefer to speak to a human being, please call us on 0800 252 282.
Please add any additional information you feel may be relevant: