Kyocera TASKalfa 2550Ci A4/A3 Colour Multifunctional offering print, copy, scan, duplex, networking and iSend functionality
Colour Type: Colour
Specification: A4/A3 colour multifunctional printer copier scanner fax duplex networking iSend
The TASKalfa 2550ci from Kyocera, a highly capable and flexible multifunctional for dynamic teams replaces the TASKalfa 250Ci.
The new TASKalfa 2550ci will appeal to teams who need excellent colour quality, reliability and advanced digital capabilities. It extends the TASKalfa range’s celebrated production quality and easy operation to offices of all sizes.
This 25ppm, A3 colour multifunctional projects a premium corporate image, delivering rich colour consistency, extra sharp contrast and outstanding reproduction of charts, presentations and flyers. It is as impressive with digital documentation as it is with the printed page. Its ability to scan directly into PDF format, to incorporate advanced compression and encryption and to send documents to email recipients, network locations, USB sticks or even FTP sites identify this device as a digital powerhouse for ambitious workgroups.
It builds on the success of the award-winning TASKalfa 250ci, combining excellent colour quality, document handling and reliability with support for document security. Although extremely capable in its standard form, the TASKalfa 2550ci can be enhanced to include user authentication so documents are only released to the correct user, protecting confidentiality. Other options include the secure erasing of stored data.
The TASKalfa 2550ci shares the same impressive colour touch-screen control panel as other TASKalfa devices, easing its introduction into organisations with established Kyocera fleets and helping new and established users perform advanced tasks quickly and intuitively.
By incorporating HyPAS (Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions), Kyocera’s open software development platform, the TASKalfa 2550ci inherits the same application compatibility as the rest of the TASKalfa i series allowing workgroups to migrate seamlessly from paper documents to digital with optional functions such as one-click Scan-To-Me. It also features numerous innovative functions. If the required paper is not available to print a document, Job Skip shuffles it to the end of the print queue and the device continues with jobs it can print. If colour toner runs out Monochrome Print keeps the office running by automatically switching to black and white.
The TASKalfa 2550ci’s compact size suits the space constraints smaller teams often face. For example, the optional stapling finisher attaches to its side, taking far less space than floor-standing finishers.
The TASKalfa 2550ci will give users the capabilities they normally associate with high-end multifunctionals at a price normally associated with less intelligent devices.
Product features include:
This device replaces the TASKalfa 250Ci and provides:
- 25 pages per minute black and white and full colour (A4), 13 in A3 for high productivity
- Advanced colour technology for consistently superb image quality
- Warm-up time of 45 seconds or less and time to first copy: 9.9 seconds in colour, so no wasted time waiting around for documents
- Up to 2 GB RAM and 160 GB HDD memory and storage
- Standard network colour printing and scanning - all functionality in one compact unit included
- Expandable fax functions: dual fax, network fax and internet fax
- Standard 50-sheet reversing document processor and 30-sheets job separator
- Standard paper capacity of 1,100 sheets expandable to 2,100 sheets to reduce time wasted replenishing paper levels
- Long-life components provide exceptional efficiency and reliability, so less downtime for your staff
- Greater value with the document feeder as standard
- Weight and footprint decrease
- Improved CPC (Cost per Click)
- Wide-screen, easy-to-use, personalised colour touch panel gives simple, intuitive access to all device functions
- Greater versatility offering 256gsm via the trays
This product is available for purchase, lease or on a Quadtronix Managed Print Plan
. A fully inclusive service agreement
is available which includes our Remote Monitoring Software
free of charge. This reduces your staff from mundane tasks such as supplying meter readings and ordering toner and enables us to receive automatic alerts to ensure our Service Technician can attend your service calls with the right parts for a first fix solution, thus you benefit from increased device availability and uptime. If you require assistance on this or any other product, please give us a call on 0800 252 282
or drop us an email
, or request a quotation below.
Kyocera TASKalfa 2550Ci Product Brochure
Quadtronix Capture-IT Guide
Request a Quote
Our request a quotation is available free and without obligation. Please complete your details and one of our team will be in touch. If you prefer to speak to a human being, please call us on 0800 252 282.
Please add any additional information you feel may be relevant: